- Product description
- The Civil War Battlefield Guide by Frances H. Kennedy
- Follow the Author
- You are here
- Math? Help! How to Find Interactive, Online Math in Algebra, Geometry & Trigonometry for Teens & Adults;
- Meeshoos Stories;
- A Field for Exploits: Training Leaders for The Salvation Army!
- Vie de Caligula (French Edition).
- The Official Virginia Civil War Battlefield Guide - John S. Salmon - Google книги?
- Special offers and product promotions?
McPherson, Stephen W. Sears, Edwin C.
Bearss, James I. Robinson, Jr. The second edition also features 83 new four-color maps covering the most important battles.
Kennedy is the editor and principal contributor of the best-selling book The Civil War Battlefield Guide. Her work in land conservation over thirty years has focused on protecting lands that are significant in American history. Richard West, Jr. Customer Reviews Average Review. See All Customer Reviews.
The Civil War Battlefield Guide by Frances H. Kennedy
Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. This new edition of the definitive guide to Civil War battlefields is really a completely new book. While the first edition covered 60 major battlefields, from Fort Sumter to Appomattox, the second covers all of the designated as the "principal battlefields" in the Civil War Sites Advisory Commission Report.
- Time: Its Structure and Role in Physical Theories (Synthese Library).
- Follow the author;
- Louis XVI and the French Revolution.
- The American Civil War: Eastern Theater Tour?
- More Videos!
As in the first edition, the essays are authoritative and concise, written by such leading historians as James M. McPherson, Stephen W.
Follow the Author
Sears, Edwin C. Bearss, James I. Robinson, Jr. The second edition also features 83 new four-color maps covering the most important battles. Mapping the Civil War. A Civil War Legacy.
You are here
African Americans and the Civil War. Preserving Civil War Battlefields.
The Gettysburg Address November 19 Photography in the Civil War.