- Environmental Hazards: Assessing Risk and Reducing Disaster - Keith Smith - Google книги
- ISBN 13: 9780415224635
- Stanford Libraries
- Environmental Hazards: Assessing Risk and Reducing Disaster / Edition 6!
- The Lion Triumphant (The Daughters of England Book 2).
- Bestselling Series?
- Environmental Hazards | Assessing Risk and Reducing Disaster | Taylor & Francis Group;
- Environmental hazards : assessing risk and reducing disaster.
- Bought by the Vampire?
You can filter on reading intentions from the list , as well as view them within your profile. Setting up reading intentions help you organise your course reading. It makes it easy to scan through your lists and keep track of progress. Here's an example of what they look like:. Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference. To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:.
Library availability. Buy from Amazon.
Environmental Hazards: Assessing Risk and Reducing Disaster - Keith Smith - Google книги
Have you read this? Please log in to set a read status Setting a reading intention helps you organise your reading. Hazard in the Environment 2. Dimensions of Disaster 3.
ISBN 13: 9780415224635
Complexity, Sustainability and Vulnerability 4. Risk Assessment and Management 5.
Tectonic Hazards - Earthquakes and Tsunamis 7. Tectonic Hazards - Volcanoes 8.
- Refine your editions:.
- Shorts & Shorters (Monologues and Plays Book 1).
- Environmental Hazards: Assessing Risk and Reducing Disaster (Routledge Physical Environment Series)?
- Moody, Unbalanced, and High-Strung.
- La messa non è finita (Italian Edition).
- Die geheime Welt des Dan Brown (German Edition).
Landslide and Avalanche Hazards 9. Severe Storm Hazards Weather Extremes, Disease Epidemics and Wildfires Hydrological Hazards - Floods Hydrological Hazards - Droughts Technological Hazards The sixth edition covers a remarkable range of interdisciplinary topics in an accessible manner. The text is a unique resource for anyone wanting to understand how human society on planet Earth often finds itself in peril, and what we can do about it.
The new edition brings together a wealth of updated and new case studies and examples. The common structure adopted for the chapters in Part II enables useful comparisons between hazard types and the varied risks and adaptation opportunities they present. This is a detailed and thorough treatment of the complex approaches to and challenges of hazard management. I would further argue that the language, case studies, suggestions for further readings, web links, etc. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist.