- Browse menu
- 8 Not-to-Be-Missed Restaurants in Edmonton
- New Recipes from Moosewood Restaurant, rev - Toronto Public Library - OverDrive
- New Recipes from Moosewood Restaurant, Rev
Compare all 5 new copies. Book Description Ten Speed Press, Condition: New.
- What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?.
- What I Learned About Health Food from My Mom’s Hippie Cookbooks?
- New recipes from Moosewood Restaurant, rev!
- A Kaleidoscope of Colour - 2013 Edition. 365 wonderful snippets of advice to add colour to your life in 2013..
- New Recipes from Moosewood Restaurant!
Never used!. Seller Inventory P More information about this seller Contact this seller.
8 Not-to-Be-Missed Restaurants in Edmonton
Brand New!. Seller Inventory VIB Seller Inventory M Book Description Ten Speed Press.
Seller Inventory NEW Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory n.
New Recipes from Moosewood Restaurant, rev - Toronto Public Library - OverDrive
New Recipes from Moosewood Restaurant. Moosewood Collective Staff.
- Money in the Middle: Free Cash the Easy Way.
- Travelers who viewed Moosewood Restaurant also viewed;
- The Collected Works of John Addington Symonds: 5 Books in One Volume?
Publisher: Ten Speed Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title For almost 30 years, Moosewood Restaurant in Ithaca, New York, has been at the epicenter of America's evolving vegetarian cuisine.
New Recipes from Moosewood Restaurant, Rev
From Publishers Weekly : Ten years ago, Mollie Katzen's Moosewood Cookbook popularized the meatless fare of the Ithaca restaurant, and this latest effort proves that the Moosewood Collective still has its finger on the pulse of superior, innovative vegetarian cuisine. Buy New View Book. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Hummus and yogurt comprise billion-dollar industries. Silicon Valley is obsessed with creating the next great veggie burger. Rich Landeau , chef of acclaimed trio Vedge , V Street , and Wiz Kid in Philadelphia, recently geeked out after meeting some Moosewood Collective members the restaurant and cookbooks are owned and operated by this dozen-plus group when they came to dine at Vedge for dinner.
The original Moosewood cookbook, written by former collective member Mollie Katzen and published in , is a culinary bible of sorts for a generation of diehard and flirting-with-it vegetarians. It remains one of the best-selling cookbooks of all time, selling upwards of 20, copies each year. With its distinctively homespun, illustrated, decidedly of-its-era aesthetic, the book introduced American cooks to ingredients you can find in nearly every grocery store today: tahini , tamari , whole grains.
The newest cookbook is meant to bring Moosewood up to date while still keeping it, well, Moosewood-y. You probably made it more accessible to an American cook.
We also tried to make it a little easier, quicker. In the early days, Moosewood-izing meant modifying meat-centric recipes from The Joy of Cooking or family recipe cards or dishes discovered in world travels.