- Jump-start Your Career as a Digital Librarian: A LITA Guide - Google книги
- Jump-Start Your Career as a Digital Librarian - Lita Guide #21 (Book)
- Top Authors
- What is Kobo Super Points?
NOOK Book. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist.
Jump-start Your Career as a Digital Librarian: A LITA Guide - Google книги
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Explore Now.
Buy As Gift. Product Details.
- Culturally Affirmative Psychotherapy With Deaf Persons?
- Sea Of Dead; Historical Fiction Where A Military Captain Suffers Nightmares Of World War 1!
- Iolanthe, Opus 69 - An Opera in One Act: For Solo, Chorus/Choir and Orchestra with Russian Text (Vocal Score): 0 (Kalmus Edition).
- Jump-Start Your Career as a Digital Librarian: A LITA Guide | ALA Store.
- Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard Book 1).
- Mommy and Daddy’s Love Letters; A true story from the 1950s;
- This Perfect Day--Ordinary Man Book 3.
Average Review. Write a Review. Related Searches. For example, readers will learn how to develop and use transferable skills and get a good look at the activities and roles of the digital librarian in managing digital projects by successful collaboration, which can be applied immediately on the job. Skip to search. Skip to main menu. Skip to main content.
Jump-Start Your Career as a Digital Librarian - Lita Guide #21 (Book)
Skip to footer. Books and eBooks.
- Jump-Start Your Career as a Digital Librarian : A LITA Guide.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today;
- The Secret Anatomy of Candles?
- Jump-start your career as a digital librarian : a LITA guide;
- Product details;
- Jump-Start Your Career as a Digital Librarian.
See All Books and eBooks. See All eLearning.
However, when it comes to job searching, the would-be digital librarian faces the same challenges as any other new professional: namely, to stand out in an over-crowded field and somehow find a position that balances both desires to land a dream job and needs to pay the bills. Much of this advice is specific to entry-level librarians, as they are usually the ones with the greatest obstacles to employment.
The book has many more tips for navigating library school, applying for your first job in the field, transitioning from one area of librarianship to another, and further developing your career Roy Tennant has some great advice in this chapter. It offers a wealth of information for both digital- and non-digital librarians alike, culled from the collective wisdom of more than twenty contributing authors — many of them hiring librarians themselves.
She has been published in Computers in Libraries , is a book reviewer for the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship , and serves on various ALA editorial committees. You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email. RSS - Posts. RSS - Comments. Hiring Librarians.